NTA Declares CSIR NET December Result 2023: The results of CSIR NET December Exam 2023 have been released. Those candidates who have given this exam can check the result by visiting the official website. To do this, the address of the official website of CSIR UGC NET is – csirnet.nta.nic.in. National Testing Agency has announced the result. You can also click on the direct link given below to see the result.
Exam was held on these dates
Let us tell you that NTA had organized the CSIR UGC NET December exam on 26, 27, 28 December 2023. On these days, examinations for five subjects were conducted at 356 centers in 176 cities across the country. The results of this examination have now been released. See whether you have been selected or not. Before this, the answer key was released on January 6, on which objections were sought. Now the results have been published after verifying the answers.
Check results quickly with these easy steps
- To check the result, first go to the official website i.e. csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Here you will see a link on which it will be written – “Public Notice Declaration Scores of The Joint CSIR-UGC NET December, 2023”. Click on it.
- By doing this a new login page will open. On this page you will have to enter your details like application number and date of birth etc.
- Enter these and submit. After doing this, the result will appear on your computer screen.
- Check it from here, download it and if you want, take a print out. This may be useful to you in future.
- The result can be seen only online. Copies of scorecard will not be sent through post or any other means.