CUET UG 2024 Important Information: If you are thinking of giving CUET UG exam this year and this question also comes in your mind that what is the eligibility for this exam, then the answer to this question is being given here. Is. Registration for this exam will start shortly. NTA has not released any firm date in this regard but if media reports are to be believed, registration can start from February 19. Students registering this year should know whether the form can be filled after passing high school.
Who can apply
- To apply for CUET UG 2024 exam, it is necessary that the candidate has passed 12th from 10 + 2 pattern or has appeared in the 12th final exam.
- Appeared in the 12th board exam this year. Remaining candidates can apply.
- The result of the examination should come by the time of college allotment. It is also necessary for the candidate to be an Indian citizen.
- If you belong to General category, then you must have at least 50 percent marks in 12th and if you belong to SC, ST category, then you must have at least 45 percent marks in 12th. .
- It is necessary to have passed 12th in the course in which you want to study for graduation.
- At the time of counselling, you will have to show the 12th pass certificate.
- There is no age limit to appear in this examination. Candidates of any age limit can apply.
- Any number of attempts can be given for this exam.
- Thus, candidates who have passed high school cannot apply for this exam. Can.
- To apply, it is necessary that you have at least passed 12th or have given the final exam of 12th this year.
- Registration will start in a few days. After the registration starts, you can go to the official website and fill the form in the prescribed format.