IBPS PO Main Result 2024 Out: There is a very good news for the candidates who had participated in the IBPS PO recruitment exam. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the results of the main exam for the recruitment of IBPS Probationary Officers and Management Trainees. Which candidates can see by visiting the official site ibps.in. Candidates can check the result through the steps given here. To check the result of IBPS PO exam, candidates have to use their registration number, roll number, password and date of birth.
IBPS PO 2023 recruitment exam result has been released for 3049 Probationary Officers and Management Trainee posts. Every candidate is required to obtain minimum marks in each test of the online mains exam. It is also necessary to obtain minimum aggregate marks to be shortlisted for IBPS PO interview. Let us tell you that IBPS PO Mains written examination was organized on November 05, 2023. This examination was conducted at various examination centers across the country. Candidates declared successful in this exam will be issued call letter for interview. Whereas the interview will be conducted in February 2024.
Eligible candidates for IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment will be selected on the basis of examination conducted in three stages. These include prelims, mains and interview rounds. Candidates who are successful in these three stages will be invited to join probationary officer posts in public sector banks in the country.
How to check result
- Step 1: To check the result, candidates visit the official website of IBPS, ibps.in.
- Step 2: After this, candidates click on the IBPS PO Mains Result link available on the home page.
- Step 3: Then a new page will open in front of the candidate.
- Step 4: Now candidates have to enter the required details.
- Step 5: After this the candidates have to click on submit.
- Step 6: Now the result will be displayed on the candidate’s computer screen.
- Step 7: After this, candidates check the result
- Step 8: Now candidates should download the result.
- Step 9: Finally, candidates take a print out of the result page.