ICAI CA November Result 2023 Declared: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has released the results of CA Final and Inter examination. Those candidates who have appeared in either of these two exams can check the result by visiting the official website of ICAI. To do this you can go to any one of these two websites – icai.organd icia.nic.in. To check the result, candidates will need their roll number and registration number. Both the steps and direct link to check the result are shared below.
The examination was held on these dates
Let us tell you that the ICAI CA exam was organized from 1 to 17 November 2023. The results of this have been released today. The names of the toppers of this time’s examination will also be released by ICAI. Keep checking the official website from time to time to know the latest updates and to know about the further process.
See results with these easy steps
- To check the result, first go to the official website i.e. icai.nic.in or icai.org.
- Here on the homepage you will see the result link on which the results of intermediate and final examination will be displayed. Must have been given.
- Click on the class for which you want to see the result.
- By doing this, enter your details on the new page that will open and submit i.e. registration number and Roll Number.
- Once you do this, your result will appear on the computer screen.
- Check it from here, download it and if you want, you can also take a print out.
What are passing marks
To pass the ICAI CA Inter and Final examination, it is necessary that the candidate has secured 40 percent marks in each paper separately and at least 50 percent marks in each group overall. That means, to pass both the classes, you will have to score separate marks in each paper and also score at least fifty percent marks overall, only then you will be able to pass the exam. Keep checking the website for latest updates.