NTA Revised JEE Mains 2024 Exam Schedule: National Testing Agency i.e. NTA has changed the exam dates of Joint Entrance Examination 2024 Session Two. According to the new schedule, now the exams will be held between April 4 to April 15, 2024. Earlier the examinations were to be held between April 1 and April 15, 2024. Now the examinations will start with a delay of four days. NTA has released a notice in this regard on the official website. To see this, you can go to the official website, whose address is – jeemain.nta.ac.in.
Note the important dates
The important dates of JEE Mains 2024 Session Two are as follows.
Registration starting date – 2 February 2024
Last date for registration – 2 March 2024 (till 11.50 pm)
Date of release of exam city slip –By the third week of March
Admit Card Release Date – Three days before the examination
Date of Exam Conduction – 4 April to 15 April 2024
Result release date – 25 April 2024.
Registration has also started
Also know that registrations for JEE Mains 2024 Session Two have started. Candidates who want to apply can fill the form by visiting the official website. The registration link is open on 2nd February and will remain open till 2nd March 2024. For this also you can visit the above mentioned website. From here all the details and updates will be known and application can also be made.
Apply with these easy steps
- To apply, first go to the official website i.e. jeemain.nta.ac.in.
- There will be a link given on the homepage which will read JEE Mains Exam 2024 Session 2 Link. Click on it.
- By doing this a new page will open. Register yourself on it and login to your account.
- Now go to the account and fill the application form in the prescribed format and also deposit the fees.
- After this submit it. And download the page.
- Take out a hard copy of it and keep it. This will be useful to you in future.