JEE Mains 2024 Answer Key Objection: National Testing Agency will close the window for objection on the answer key of JEE Mains 2024 exam today i.e. Friday, 9 February 2024. If you want to object to any question then do it today itself, this is the last chance. Let us tell you that NTA had already extended the limit for raising objection by one day. Due to some technical glitch, there was a problem in the server and the date of objection had to be extended by one day. Earlier the last date was 8th February which was later changed to 9th February.
Object against this website
Today is the last chance to fill the form under the extended date. For this you will have to go to the official website of JEE Mains, whose address is – jeemain.nta.ac.in. Further updates can also be found from here. Let us tell you that the answer key was released on 6th February. To raise objection, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 200 per question.
What is the update regarding the result
The answer key to be released now is provisional. Objections have been invited on this. After this the final answer key will be released and after that the results will be declared. NTA has not announced any firm date for releasing the results but it is expected that the results may be released by 12-13 February. After release, these can be checked from the website mentioned above.
Make objection with these steps
- To object to the answer key of JEE Mains Exam 2024, first go to the official website jeemain.nta.ac.in.
- There will be a link given on the homepage which will read &ndash ; JEE Main Session 2024 Answer Key. Click on it.
- By doing this, you will be redirected to another external page.
- Here enter your email ID, password, DOB and registration number etc. and login.
- After doing this, your answer key will appear on the computer screen.
- Download it from here, check it and take a print out.
- Now if on any question If you want to object, do that also.
- Now download the confirmation page and submit it.