PMC Junior Engineer Jobs 2024: There is good news for the candidates looking for government jobs. Pune Municipal Corporation has issued a recruitment notification for recruitment to more than 100 posts. For which candidates can apply by visiting the official site pmc.gov.in. The process of applying for this campaign is going on. For which candidates can apply till 5th February. After the last date to apply for this campaign, candidates will not get the opportunity to apply. Candidates can also apply for the recruitment drive through the steps given here.
Pune Municipal Corporation will fill a total of 113 posts through this recruitment drive. Which includes the posts of Junior Engineer Civil. To join this recruitment drive, the candidate must have a degree or diploma in civil engineering.
According to the notification, the age of the candidate applying for recruitment should not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years. Whereas reserved category candidates will be provided relaxation as per government rules.
This much application fee will have to be paid
Candidates applying for this recruitment will have to pay the application fee. Candidates applying for the campaign will have to pay a fee of Rs 1,000. Whereas reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs 900 as application fee.
How to Apply
- To apply, candidates should first visit the official website.
- Now candidates click on the link related to recruitment on the homepage.
- After this a new page will open in front of the candidate.
- Candidates should register themselves on this page.
- Then upload the candidate signature, passport size photograph and other information.
- After this the candidates should pay the application fee.
- Then candidates submit the form.
- After this the candidates download the application form.
- Finally the candidates should take a print out of the application form.