UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024: There is to be recruitment on a large scale in Uttar Pradesh Police. For whom the application process has been going on for a long time. Those candidates who have not yet applied for the recruitment of more than 60 thousand posts in UP Police. This is very important news for them. The application process for this big recruitment drive of UP Police will end tomorrow. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official site uppbpb.gov.in.
This is the vacancy details
A total of 60244 posts will be filled in UP Police through this recruitment drive. In which 24102 posts are for reserved category. Also, 6024 posts have been earmarked for EWS category, 16264 posts for OBC, 12650 posts for SC and 1204 posts for ST. This campaign will fill the posts of constable.
Essential Educational Qualification
According to the notification, the candidate applying for this recruitment must have passed 10th/12th.
The age of general category candidates applying for recruitment should be between 18 years to 25 years. Reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in maximum age limit.
This much application fee will have to be paid
Candidates applying for this recruitment drive will have to pay the application fee. General category candidates applying will have to pay Rs 400 as fee. Whereas reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in the maximum age limit.
How to apply
- Step 1: To apply, candidates first visit the official website uppbpb.gov.in.
- Step 2: After this the candidates click on the relevant recruitment link present on the homepage.
- Step 3: Then the page for filling the application form will open in front of the candidate.
- Step 4: Now candidates fill the application form.
- Step 5: After this the candidate should upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Then candidates submit the application form.
- Step 7: After this the candidates download the application form.
- Step 8: Finally, candidates take a print out of the application form.