Anupama Ready to Complete 1200 Episodes: Rajan Shahi’s ‘Anupama’ serial is going to complete 1200 episodes soon. The show not only set a benchmark in the Indian TV industry but also impacted the viewing experience of the viewers. Actually, “Anupama” was aired during the troubled Covid times in 2020, which will now soon complete four years. The emotional roller-coaster ride in the serial also told a different story of a woman to the fans. Now here are five reasons why “Anupama” is still successful.
Also read- This actress was once facing rejection, today she has become a superhit in the Punjabi industry, now she produces Hindi serials.
View this post on Instagram
- Anupama’s character: As a role, Anupama became the audience’s favorite in no time. Every Indian woman saw Anupama as her own reflection, whom they were afraid to face. But watching his struggle on screen gave him the strength to find his way and achieve his goals.
- Relationship Values: A lot of attention is given to Anupama in the show, but the way every relationship is shown is commendable. Since the beginning of the show, be it Vanraj and Anupama, Vanraj and Kavya, Anupama and Anuj, Anupama and Babuji, Anupama and Baa, or Anupama and Yashdeep, Anuj and Shruti after the leap, every relationship goes through its ups and downs. Which is seen in real life also.
- Something to connect with: The show has taken leaps and bounds and many new characters have been added, but the way viewers have connected with the show since the first episode continues to this day. Each character, the emotions portrayed by them, the dialogues and even the situations shown have created a bond with the audience that they are never able to get enough of the show. At the same time, many times they also become victims of trolling.
- Main Star Cast: From Rupali Ganguly to Sudhanshu Pandey, Gaurav Khanna, Madalsa Sharma, these actors have played their characters well. Even the new additions like Sukirti Kandpal, Waqar Shaikh have managed to strike a perfect chord with the audience. The show also includes Alpana Buch, Arvind Vaidya, Nishi Saxena, Aurra Bhatnagar and Chandini Bhagwanani.
- Emphasis on new issues: “Anupama” dealing with extramarital affairs, molestation, second marriage, double divorce, the struggles of a working woman, not only being a housewife but also battling the taboos of the society, has made her the talk of the town in every household. In the show, the makers have emphasized on such issues along with other issues.