Vidya Balan took inspiration from Mithun Chakraborty, shared the video and fans will definitely say- what is this mess

Vidya Balan is one of those actresses who does not hesitate at all to share her funny videos on social media. At the same time, fans also like to see this avatar of her. Due to this, now the actress has shared a funny video taking inspiration from superstar Mithun Chakraborty, seeing which fans are rolling with laughter. At the same time, it is going viral on social media. Actually, in the funny video, Vidya Balan is seen recreating the dialogue of Golmaal 3.

Sharing the video on Instagram, the actress wrote, Where where?? All the credit for the inspiration goes to my love Mithun Chakraborty da. In the clip, the actress is seen recreating the funny dialogues of Prem Chopra and Mithun Chakraborty in Golmaal 3. Fans have showered funny emojis on this and are seen praising the actress.

View this post on Instagram

Vidya Balan’s photo.

Before this, Vidya Balan had shared another video on Instagram, in which Vidya gets a call asking her to tell the truth, how much percent she loves him. In response to this, she says 72 percent. Then the other person asks her why only 72 percent. After thinking a bit, Vidya says that the remaining 28 percent GST will also be deducted. After this, she is also seen giving a funny expression.

Pushpa 2: Hey brother what have you done in the name of Pushpa Pushpa Song?| Allu Arjun

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top