NTA Releases CSIR UGC NET 2023 Provisional Answer Key: NTA has released the Joint Central Scientific and Industrial Research – University Grants Commission has released the answer key of National Eligibility Test 2023. This answer key is provisional and can be objected to. To download this answer key of CSIR UGC NET December Exam 2023, you have to visit this website – csirnet.nta.ac.in. Along with this, you can also click on the direct link given below to download the answer key.
Object till this date
Let us tell you that this examination was organized on 26, 27 and 28 December 2023. About 2.19 lakh candidates had participated in the examination. The examination was conducted at 356 centers in 176 cities. Its answer key is provisional which can be objected. To do this you will have to go to the website mentioned above. The last date for objection is January 8, 2024.
This much fee will be charged
To raise objection on CSIR UGC NET Answer Key, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 200 per question. This fee is non-refundable. To download the answer key, you can follow the steps given below.
Download answer key like this
- To download the answer key, first go to the official website i.e. csirnet.nta.ac.in.
- Here on the homepage you will see a link on which it will be written – CSIR UGC NET December 2023 Answer Key. Click on it.
- After doing this, a new page will open on which you will have to enter your details like application number, date of birth etc.
- Enter this and submit and more answers -Please check.
- If you have to raise objection, you can do so from here as well.
- Present documents in support of your answer and deposit the fees. Only after this the objection will be completed.