HPBOSE 12th Result 2024 Out: Kamakshi, Arshita and Swapna topped, girls again won in HP Board 12th results.

HP Board 12th Result 2024 Topper: Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education has released the HP Board 12th results. The result was released in a press conference and a little later than the scheduled time. This time a total of 73.76 percent students have passed the exam in class 12th. This year’s exams were held between March 1 and 28 and this is the first time that the board has released the results within 25 days.

These are this year’s Science, Arts and Commerce results. Topper

This year, Kamakshi Sharma and Chhaya Chauhan have become science toppers. Both have got 494 marks out of 500. Talking in percentage, it is 98.80 percent. Shruti Sharma stood second with 492 marks and Angel stood third with 491 marks. Swapan Kumar has topped in Commerce. He has got 490 marks out of 500. These are 98 percent marks in percentage. Arshita became the topper of Arts stream. He got 490 or 98 percent marks out of 500.  

 Glimpses of this time’s results 

  • HP This time a total of 85,777 candidates had participated in Board 12th. Of these, 63092 have passed the exam.
  • Girls have won again. This time the names of 41 children are in the top 10. Of these, 30 are girls. Last time only girls were in the top three.
  • Compared to last time, this time the results were less good. Talking about the numbers, a total decline of 5.64 percent was seen and this time a total of 73.76 percent students passed, whereas last time 79.4 percent had cleared the exam.
  • This year, there are five students at the top position. There are 4 girls and one boy. 

Also read: Supreme Court rejects demand to postpone CA exam 

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top