Now GST will be deducted on love, this is not ours but Vidya Balan’s mathematics, video going viral

The power of social media is amazing. It is a great medium to express your views. Then if you have some free time, what is the harm in trying your hand at it. If it is about a celebrity, then it is also appropriate to do so. Vidya Balan has also done something similar. The Kahaani fame actress has made a funny video and applied Pyaar GST. It is interesting that Vidya Balan, who does serious acting in films, has resorted to funny videos to connect with fans on social media and she is succeeding in this and is also winning the hearts of fans.

Vidya Balan has shared this video on Instagram. In this video, Vidya gets a call asking her to tell the truth, how much percentage do you love us? In response she says 72 percent. Then from the other side it is asked why only 72 percent. After thinking a little, Vidya says that the remaining 28 percent GST will also be deducted. After this she also gives a funny expression. Vidya is seen wearing a bindi and covering her head with a chunni in the video.

Vidya Balan’s video

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Vidya Balan (@balanvidya)

While sharing the video, Vidya Balan wrote – 3 percent, 5 percent, 12 percent, 18 percent, 28 percent. He shared this video a while ago and people have also started commenting. One wrote- It’s funny. While the other one wrote- What’s the matter? Seeing this, people are not stopping laughing so they are posting laughing emojis. Talking about the work front, Vidya Balan was last seen in Do Aur Do Pyaar with Prateek Gandhi. Ileana D’Cruz was also with him in this film. The story of this film was different. Vidya’s acting in the film has also been liked a lot.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top